Hey! So glad you want to get in touch. Please read below before you do. It’ll save us both a headache.
I receive many emails, and I try to respond to all of them personally. I don’t have an assistant who replies to emails on my behalf, as I want to be available to readers as me.
Before you email me, please read through my guidelines below. If you’re still unsure, my About Page gives more information.
I ran this site for many years without contact guidelines, but due to the volume of emails I wanted to give a bit more guidance. This will help ensure you receive a useful reply, and will streamline getting back to you more easily.
- I welcome travel questions but before you send them, please take a look at my World Travel Resources page, my Resources for Digital Nomads and Location Independent Entrepreneurs, the post Practical Tips from 4 Years of Travel, and my FAQs from 6 Years of Travel prior to sending off your email. You might find your answer there and not need me after all!
- For food-related questions, see my Resources for Food Travelers page or my book, The Food Traveler’s Handbook, or if street food is your jam, take a look at my popular post, How to Eat Street Food Without Getting Sick.
- I am a celiac. I get many food-related pitches for products that are wheat-filled. Please don’t write me if you want me to test your gluten-filled shiny new product that revolutionizes the way we eat. I can’t.
- I don’t cover news or want to interview your shiny celebrity.
- If you are a lawyer doing something interesting, however, you may be a great fit for my Thrillable Hours series about alternative careers for lawyers – contact away!
The best way to reach me is via email using the form below.
For press / interviews I’ve done in the past, please see my Press/PR page.